1. The browser in the website and/or the registrant to conferences is requested at the time of registration and/or at the time of filling the online form, including manual forms sent by fax, by SMS or by WhatsApp, to provide its details, such as: first name and surname, the name of the organization in which it is employed, its role in the organization, email address, the organization’s address, land line and mobile phones, as well as additional contact information as much as shall be required.
3. Providing the abovementioned details by the browser in the website and/or the registrant or anyone on its behalf attests on its explicit consent to ICX being entitled to use the information provided by it and/or by anyone on its behalf, to send publications, advertising materials as these terms are defined in the instructions of section 30A to the Communication Act (Bezeq and Broadcasts), Hatashmab (5742)1982
4. The registrant will be able to revoke its consent at any time, and notify ICX by sending a refusal message by email to the following addresses: Office@icx.co.il, by fax to number:
03-6949500, or by SMS and WhatsApp to number: 054-6432201.
5. There is no duty or law which bind the registrant to provide its details and/or any information whatsoever to ICX. However, without doing so, ICX is entitled to decline executing its registration and/or its participation in the conference/the Expo and/or to block its browsing of the website.
Database, giving information to a third party and information security
1. ICX collects and documents information on the manner in which registrants/website visitors participate in conferences, Expos or browse the website, such as types of conferences/Expos, pages visited, IP addresses from which they browsed the website or registered to conferences, etc.
2. The data provided by the registrants/website browsers, as well as the documentation specified in section 1, shall be kept in ICX’s database.
Hatashma (5741) - 1981.
5. ICX maintains information security protocols and protections for its computer systems, and acts to block penetration of un-authorized entities to its servers. ICX does not commit that its websites and/or computers will be completely protected from un-authorized entries, including which un-authorized access to information entered by registrants/ website visitors.