Registration and Cancellation Terms
1. The registrant hereby confirms its participation or the participation of the registrants whose name and details are entered in the registration form according to the conference/evet stipulated at the top of the form.
2. The registrant undertakes to pay (in conferences whereby payment is required) the registration fees in one of the following options:
[ ] Via charging the credit card, whose details will be entered in the registration form or given by phone.
[ ] By check to the order of ICX the International Conventions Center Ltd, that will be mailed up to the day of the conference.
[ ] By bank transfer to ICX’s account, whose number is: 253338, at Mizrahi Tefahot Bank (20), El Al Branch (407), up to the day of the conference.
3. The registrant and/or anyone on its behalf has the option to cancel the registration to the conference and get a full refund, without payment of compensation, thus subject to sending the cancellation notice to ICX up to 10 business days prior to the date of the conference, thus by sending a cancellation notice in writing or by email or by fax, against receiving a cancellation number from the organizing company. This section applies even if the registrant performed its registration after the last date for cancellation, and in such an event, it shall be subject to full compensation.
4. The registrant is aware and it hereby undertakes that in the event the payment of the registration fees will not be settled by the registrant and/or by the organization on behalf of which it was registered/sent, up to the date of the conference, it is be bound to pay immediately and in person the full registration fees as mandates by this form.
5. The registrant is aware and it hereby undertakes that in the event of delay in payment beyond the date of the conference, the organizing company is entitled to cancel the discounted rate (if such was given), and charge it the full registration fees plus a 1% interest for every month of delay.
6. ICX is entitled to cancel the registration to the conference and/or withhold the entry of the registrant to the conference and/or the site, in the event it became known that during the registration, the registrant deliberately provided false details, or if it performed and act or a default which harms or that may harm ICX, or the sponsors thereof or any third parties related to the event, or in the event there is an un-paid financial debt to previous events and/or conference in which the registrant participated, including to corporation/s which act in collaboration with ICX, and had not paid such aforementioned debt.
8. The registrant and/or the registering party, agrees that the details enters for the purpose of registering to the conference, the website and/or the Expo, will be used from time to time by the International Conventions Center, for the purpose of mailing services, transferring advertising content and information related to it and or to third parties which collaborate with it, thus via Israel Postal Services and/or email and/or fax and/or mobile phone and/or smartphones, and that at any time it shall be able to revoke this consent by sending an email message to that effect, to the addresses: Office@icx.co.il,
by fax: 03-6949500, by SMS or WhatsApp to the number: 054-6432201.
9. The registration form also serves as a registration note and financial commitment of the registrant/the registering party towards ICX according to the terms specified in this document.
1. The browser in the website and/or the registrant to conferences is requested at the time of registration and/or at the time of filling the online form, including manual forms sent by fax, by SMS or by WhatsApp, to provide its details, such as: first name and surname, the name of the organization in which it is employed, its role in the organization, email address, the organization’s address, land line and mobile phones, as well as additional contact information as much as shall be required.
3. Providing the abovementioned details by the browser in the website and/or the registrant or anyone on its behalf attests on its explicit consent to ICX being entitled to use the information provided by it and/or by anyone on its behalf, to send publications, advertising materials as these terms are defined in the instructions of section 30A to the Communication Act (Bezeq and Broadcasts), Hatashmab (5742)1982
4. The registrant will be able to revoke its consent at any time, and notify ICX by sending a refusal message by email to the following addresses: Office@icx.co.il, by fax to number:
03-6949500, or by SMS and WhatsApp to number: 054-6432201.
5. There is no duty or law which bind the registrant to provide its details and/or any information whatsoever to ICX. However, without doing so, ICX is entitled to decline executing its registration and/or its participation in the conference/the Expo and/or to block its browsing of the website.
Database, giving information to a third party and information security
1. ICX collects and documents information on the manner in which registrants/website visitors participate in conferences, Expos or browse the website, such as types of conferences/Expos, pages visited, IP addresses from which they browsed the website or registered to conferences, etc.
2. The data provided by the registrants/website browsers, as well as the documentation specified in section 1, shall be kept in ICX’s database.
Hatashma (5741) - 1981.
5. ICX maintains information security protocols and protections for its computer systems, and acts to block penetration of un-authorized entities to its servers. ICX does not commit that its websites and/or computers will be completely protected from un-authorized entries, including which un-authorized access to information entered by registrants/ website visitors.