Terms of Participation and Engagement Agreement for an Exhibitor at the Trade Show
1. The organizers will assign to the Exhibitor the equipment and accessories listed in Section B below, according to the ordered display:
2. The specification of the equipment and accessories according to the display type: - A Business Stand including a 3 square meter floor area, a table up to 1 meter long, and one chair. - A Double display counter includes a 4 square meter floor area, 2 meters long table, and two chairs. - An unbuilt exhibition space includes bespoke floor space and an electrical outlet for normal use. - The exhibition area includes one modular exhibition booth using the "Syma System" method. Three white walls (a corner booth will have only two walls). One table/counter up to 1 meter long; lighting facilities (spot) with one light bulb for every 1 meter of booth front. Two chairs, two shelves, one electrical outlet for regular use (not to operate machinery), and a uniform front sign with the Exhibitor's name in Hebrew or English, in size, color and shape as decided by the organizers.
3. The location of the display and its size must meet the site and sizes specified in the registration letter. The Exhibitor undertakes not to exceed the ordered display area and to change its location without consent from the organizers. The Exhibitor agrees that the booths/exhibition locations on the exhibition map are tentative and are subject to change by the organizers, and despite the specified in the letter of registration, the organizers are entitled to change the location of the booths/display areas as registered by the exhibitor according to occupancy by all participants.
4. The Exhibitor undertakes to follow the organizers' instructions and their representatives. Exhibitor's signage is allowed only within the Exhibitor's booth and the display area assigned to the Exhibitor.
5. Any additional equipment that the Exhibitor may order from the organizers beyond the equipment detailed in Section A above will incur an additional fee. The Exhibitor undertakes to pay the organizers for such equipment immediately upon demand.
6. The Exhibitor will bring and remove goods via the designated entrance and at times set forth by the organizers. Transportation of goods or construction and decoration work within the exhibition is forbidden when the Expo is open to the public.
7. In order to maintain the image of the Expo/Conference, its organizers, and other exhibitors at the Expo/Conference, the Exhibitor undertakes not to dismantle his display and/or leave the Expo/Conference area earlier than the date and time assigned by the organizers.
8. The Exhibitor undertakes to vacate the facility and the exhibition space assigned to him from any person and object no later than the set date and time, as detailed in the Exhibitor Instructions Sheet issued near the time of the event.
9. In the event that for any reason whatsoever, the exhibitor will leave objects in the area of the Expo/conference, beyond the date and time assigned by the organizers for dismantling, the organizers will be entitled to remove such objects with immediate effect, thus at the responsibility and the expense of the exhibitor, and he hereby confirms that no liability shall be imposed upon the organizers due to that.
10. The Exhibitor explicitly undertakes not to distribute marketing and/or advertising materials in the Expo/Conference halls or anywhere else on or near the Expo/conference grounds, except in the display facility assigned to the Exhibitor by the organizers. Moreover, the exhibitor is prohibited from including another exhibitor into the exhibition facility without written permission from the organizers. An exhibitor who distributes advertising material - will not be able to distribute publications of other advertisers other than himself.
11. Exhibitors will take customary legal precautions to protect the safety and/or property of the public, the organizers and/or their employees and/or anyone on their behalf, including himself and/or his employees and/or anyone on his behalf, and any third parties whatsoever.
12. Exhibitors will bear legal, exclusive responsibility towards any person whatsoever for any bodily and/or property damage, whether directly or indirectly related to the execution of this agreement and/or any action or the lack thereof by themselves and/or anyone on their behalf and/or any of their employees and/their delegates. The above applies to any action or a lack thereof which were not expressly agreed upon in this agreement, including any damage to the facility, the display area, furniture, tools, equipment, accessories, and any other property that will be displayed and/or received and/or used within the framework of the conference/exhibition.
13. Exhibitors undertakes to insure at his expose all the risks associated with his participation in the conference/exhibition, including for the coverage of any damage or loss that may be incurred directly or indirectly with the execution of this agreement and/or the performance or lack thereof of any action or the lack thereof by the exhibition and/or anyone on their behalf and/or by any of their employees and/or their delegates. The above shall apply even to any action or an issue which were not expressly agreed upon in this agreement, including any damage that shall be caused to the public, the organizers and/or their employees and/or anyone on their behalf and/or other third parties whatsoever, and/or to the facility, the display area, the area of the expo/conference, the furniture, tools, equipment, accessories, and any other property that will be received and/or used by the exhibitor and/or their employees and/or anyone on their behalf within the framework of the conference/exhibition.
14. In addition and without derogating from the aforementioned in section 13 above, the Exhibitor's insurance policy will cover all his employees and/or any other person for any damage or loss that may be caused by the Exhibitor.
15. The Exhibitor may cancel registration for the conference/exhibition up to 60 days before the conference/exhibition starts, and be refunded by the organizers according to the amounts paid and their nominal value, except for NIS 1,800 registration and handling fees which shall be deemed as non-refundable. If the Exhibitor hasn't paid those fees, he must pay them no later than seven days from his notice of cancellation date.
16. In the event the Exhibitor cancels his participation in the conference/exhibition or reduces the size of his display 59 to 45 days before the start of the conference/exhibition, the Exhibitor undertakes to pay the organizers as compensation agreed in advance and without proof of damage, the full registration fee, and, in addition, a sum equal to 45% of the payment the Exhibitor undertook to pay the organizers as participation fees in this registration form.
17. In the event the Exhibitor cancels his participation in the conference/exhibition or reduces the size of his display 44 to 15 days before the start of the conference/exhibition, the Exhibitor undertakes to pay the organizers as compensation agreed in advance and without proof of damage, the full registration fee, and, in addition, a sum equal to 65% of the payment the Exhibitor undertook to pay the organizers as participation fees in this registration form.
18. In the event the Exhibitor cancels his participation in the conference/exhibition or reduces the size of his display 14 days before the start of the conference/exhibition, the Exhibitor undertakes to pay the organizers as compensation agreed in advance and without proof of damage, the full registration fee, and, in addition, the full amount the Exhibitor undertook to pay the organizers as participation fees in this registration form.
19. The Exhibitor is aware and undertakes to fulfill his obligations, as detailed in the registration letter and the Exhibitor participation conditions form, including the cancellation conditions included thereof, even if he registered close to the conference/exhibition commencement date or after it has started.
20. Subject to the above, cancellation of any of the Exhibitor’s obligations according to the registration for shall be done in the following ways: A. In writing, by registered mail with delivery confirmation. B. By Fax, provided that the canceler receives the organizers' written confirmation of receipt of the Fax within 24 hours. Without such approval, the organizers will not accept the Exhibitor's claim that he announced the cancellation by Fax.
21. These conditions of participation replace any written or verbal Memorandum of Understanding between the organizers and the Exhibitor prior to signing the registration document and the attached commitment letter.
22. Any change whatsoever to the Exhibitor's participation conditions, detailed in this document, will bind the organizers only if made in writing and confirmed with the organizers' signature and seal.
23. The parties hereby agree that the exclusive local jurisdiction concerning this agreement and/or its execution and/or breech, shall be the competent court in Tel Aviv.